www.obamasucks.tv

"And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people

who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment

as a way to explain their frustrations."

-- Barack Obama, April 2, 2008




Covet



Exodus 20:17

"Though shalt not covet thy neighbor's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife, not his man servant, nor his maid servant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor anything that is thy neighbor's."



That being said, let me start this off by saying I am poorer then most. I am basically lower middle class that can't afford gas and that even impacts my food budget. Vacation? Stocks? 401K Ha-ha-ha.



Even so, I find Obama's the "tax the rich and give it to the poor" not only distasteful and stupid, but, insulting. It is nothing more then appealing to greed and having people COVET the rich man's goods.

The reason most business people get rich is not from sticking it to people, but, by working harder, smarter, and longer then most other people.


Examples would be Gates, Jobs, Woz, Dr.Land (an immigrant that started Polaroid Camera) are perfect examples. That is why LEGAL immigrants can become millionaires and rich in our country.


Fairness, you work, you earn.



Plus, the rich of this country, that provide jobs to people like me, are taxed enough. Now Obama wants to raise it from 38% to something such as 45%. Crazy and dangerous, they had two words for people thinking like this a few decades ago, Communist and Socialist.


Did God tax rich people more then poor people for their sin offerings?


Exodus 30:15

"The rich shall not give more, the poor shall not give less then half a shekel, when they give an offering unto the Lord, to make atonement for your souls."



Forget for a minute we crush people with so called "sin" taxes unfairly. So despite God taxing everyone equally, rich or poor, Obama wants to take away the rich person's earnings and give them to poor people because the poor probably are not as smart or did not work as hard. Or take the rich person's THINGS away and give them to the poor because the poor are inferior. That is nothing other then scary radical socialist class warfare.


Nothing would make me happier then to see a tax code that could be done on a postcard where we only tax consumption. A NBA star would be taxed at 5% for his $200,000 super sports car purchase and I would be taxed at 5% for my $1000 piece of junk.


If God blesses a person's hand, like he did Abraham and Job, Obama wants to tax it more because he considers that righteous. All through the Bible God says he judges people according to their works, not because they are rich or poor, and that he favors no one above another. For us to judge equally even in court matters and not to accept bribes.


Aren't people being bribed with the tax the richest 5%? Are you going to be a whore and accept the bribe?


Did God tax the rich more then the poor? No! Everyone's tithe was the same, 10%. When was the last time you were taxed 10%? Most of us pay far more in local and federal taxes.


So, do not covert your neighbor's goods like Obama wants (where 5% of the country supports the other 95% - like that makes sense) and take a clue from God, with his fair and equal Tithe requirements and from


Exodus 30:15,

"The rich shall not give more, the poor shall not give less then half a shekel"


Treat the poor man the same as the rich man!


One man, one vote,

one tax.


What is so unrighteous about that?



(www.obamasucks.tv)


HOME


"There are two ways

to conquer

and enslave a nation.

One is by the sword.

The other is by debt"

President John Adams


===============


If you find my websites useful and would like to donate towards a good cause, them and me, I would really appreciate it.


Thank You for reading.


You can contact me at :


jb@godhelpusa.com


twitter:

godhelpusacom

facebook

jb@godhelpusa.com


Click on a link below:


To Donate by PayPal


www.godhelpusa.com


www.quislings.org


www.freeworkusa.com


congressmanwithputz.com


www.yankhank.com


www.obamasucks.tv


Other links not mine :


US Debt Clock

Mouse over a # to get the info source. Works best with Explorer.


Glenn Beck - best TV show - Fox at 5:00 P.M.


Last updated 2010-01-22a

===============

This web site best viewed Firefox. at 1024 x768

























































































Still a Christian nation that loves God and Jesus!